Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner, and we’re using this long weekend as the perfect excuse to get outside and picnic. Here’s how to pack the perfect, lazy holiday picnic …
Hint: We love to pack our picnic essentials in our Icon Tote - It fits everything we need!
On The Menu:
1. Invest in a quality cooler to store your food or pack food in water-tight containers. Keep in mind, a little hike might be required to get to your picnic destination so we recommend a cooler of manageable size.
2. Pack reusable dishes and flatware to add a little elegance to your al fresco meal. (Bring a large plastic bag to bring home the used dishes post-picnic.)
3. Bring a small cutting board and pocket knife for any last-minute food prep, and to create the perfect cheese platter!
4. Don’t forget to pack a light blanket for sitting! We’re loving the spring obsession with gingham print so you might spot us dining on an oversized check print blanket this year.
5. For easy clean up, bring two tea towels – one dry and one damp, packed in separate sealed plastic bags. Don’t forget to pack a trash bag too!
- Becca Rose
Our favorite season has finally arrived, and we have been fully embracing the chillier days and cozy nights. When it comes to fall style, we ...